Farmer Johns MTB Park, Marple.
6th, 7th & 8th of September 2019
–Camping festival vibe, come camp with us for 2 nights and enjoy Farmer Johns MTB Park during its first women’s only weekend! (bell tent glamping options available).
– Private trails all weekend, the park will be all yours and closed to the public.
– Special guests,
– Airbag, test out your flying skills, learn something new, face your fears and enjoy open use on the airbag all weekend.
– Pumptrack, push your limits, get your pump on, and take part in a couple of challenges/races!
– Saturday Dual slalom race, a chance for a friendly head to head field race. Take it serious and go for the win, or just take part and enjoy.
– Workshops, wheelie session with Martha, Jump sessions, trail trains with special guests, bike maintenance with 18bikes shop.
– Q&A answer session, ask Gowaan Gals anything, from EWS racing, what we get up to in our downtime, to who our favourite riders are.
– MTB Village, bike demos, expo area, merchandise and a spot of shopping.
– Relax Zone, Grab some food & drink and relax in our 16m Moroccan style tipi tent, book in for a massage or talk to health professionals about looking after your body.
– Saturday night live music, put the bikes away and come hang out in the tipi with some live music and a party.
– Food and Bar, on site all weekend including exclusive Gowaan Gals beers & ciders!
Gowaan, tell us, why…?
“Our aim is to create a fun environment where women can join together
and share the love of riding bikes with friends old and new!“
Who is this event for?
Village Pass, £25 – Allows you entry to the event village as a spectator, available for everyone (men too of course!) – partners, friends, and family of all ages. What’s Included? Click here.